LMGW Seeks Staff Accountants
Advancement and opportunity await at LMGW Certified Public Accountants! LMGW is seeking staff accountants to join our team of growing professionals during this exciting growth phase in our company. Potential candidates must be dedicated to a rewarding and successful long-term career in public accounting and be focused on personal and professional growth.
- Have a passion for public accounting
- Ultimately be focused on advancement to partner
- Possess a strong sense of confidence in one’s own abilities and a drive to learn
- Be eager to put in the hours it takes to achieve rapid professional growth
- Understand it takes hard work and discipline to succeed, and look forward to proving oneself
- View constructive criticism as an opportunity for improvement
- Recognize the opportunity to be part of the growth and transition of a firm moving to the next level
- Keep the “big picture” view in mind at all times
LMGW is a full service tax and accounting firm located in Saratoga, California. Our firm possesses a broad range of clients from individual tax work and small businesses to CEOs of public companies, high net worth individuals and businesses with over 1,000 employees. With a staff of 18, LMGW is a small firm focused on personal and professional growth and as a result LMGW has been ranked as one of the Best Accounting Firms to Work for by Accounting Today for the last four years in a row. Several of our partners have been in public accounting for over 30 years and provide the guidance and mentoring the firm needs while in transition to the next generation of leaders looking to grow the business. We want you to be part of that transition team!
- Passed the CPA Exam or have scheduled tests – Applicants are expected to pass the Exam within one year at LMGW
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or equivalent
- A proven track record of success – whether in work, school, sports, or other activities
- No experience in public accounting necessary – We are willing to train for this position provided you are willing to learn
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit directly at our website